Monday, June 05, 2006

Life as a series of random events


FOR some strange reason, ive started to think of life as a series of random disconnected events. I being a believer in Karma, destiny and all, ive never thought in these lines before. Maybe its just my mind playing games with me. Or the horrible news that i probably wont manage to get into REC or BITS for my MCA :( . disappointing as it is, i guess nothing can be done about it. i managed to make it into the councelling list for REC, but unfortunately the chances that i get placed is pretty dim. I just see a big ?

Now all i can do is hope and pray that some random event occurs and offers me a seat into the institute. Or that i get good marks in my state entrance and get into a really good college. Whatever happens, one thing is for sure - my career is on the lines! So anyone wishing me a good life - put in a tiny prayer for me to god!

p.s : if this post doesnt make sense, well i know it doesnt. im high without booze :p

No comments: