Friday, July 14, 2006

Im back

after some time away from my computer and my blog, im back again... lots have happened in the past 2 weeks and i would like to keep in touch :p anway, the most important thing is i have been admitted to MCA program in SSN college , chennai. im quite happy with it. And SSN has been doing extremely well in Anna university for the past 3 years.

Also, i did receive a call letter from anna univ, but only after i paid the fee in SSN. but i have no regrets whatsoever. What happened, was the best that could happen. I was pretty sure id get into PSG in coimbatore, but then didnt want to leave my dad alone... so here im again for the next 3 years in my life!!

ive been watching quite a few movies recently, and intend to write reviews for superman returs, Click, Cars and others. Lets see how fast i can get down to that

No comments: