Wednesday, May 31, 2006

im screwed!!

There are times when you really fell screwed. like waiting for the results after an exam. well to be more accurate, im waiting for 3 results now - one for my degree (im not bothered about that), and the other two for my post grad admissions. now that will probably determine my whole career, and in a sense, even my life. and waiting for the results to your life isnt exactly a nice experience. but i guess everyone goes through it sometime or the other.

anyone who is feeling screwed please leave a comment ;) at least ill know im not alone :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha sriiiiii...1st of all FEELING VERY HONORED (rolls eyes) to be the 1st person commenting on ur blog.. i guess everyone else is not as jobless as me to do so :P
now getting to ur blog.. can relate to this more than u knowww...lol. escalated levels of blood pressure...prespiring heavily... gasping for air...haha ok so maybe intha periya dialogue venda... lets rephrase...to..um. best of luck!

Sri said...

haha like the title reads its just "restless chatter" so i guess my blood pressure shows here :p